While the Vogue Italia Suggestions May 2012 editorial may look eclectically retro, that eclectic element also throws a modern flair into the mix. There may be an overall 20s feel to the photoshoot and style, but the various prints, bold colors and tailored cuts subtly bring in other generations of fashion as well. The result is slightly eccentric and completely captivating.
Shot by photographer KT Auleta, the Vogue Italia Suggestions May 2012 editorial stars models Karlina Caune and Monika Sawicka. They were beautifully outfitted and accessorized by stylist Giulio Martinelli. He pulled from racks of such labels as Moschino, Prada, Bottega Veneta and Giambattista Valli for a wardrobe perfect for an oceanside destination. Bleached brows and matching coifs finished the vintage looks.
The Vogue Italia Suggestions May 2012 Photoshoot is Eccentric
1. Eclectic Retro Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate past and present styles into their collections, creating a unique and captivating look.
2. Prints and Bold Colors - Fashion designers can explore the innovation happening with prints and bold colors, contributing to the creation of unconventional fashion trends.
3. Vintage Beauty - The beauty industry can take inspiration from the vintage looks to create new makeup and hair trends while exploring creativity and eccentricity.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can create unique eclectically retro collections inspired by the Vogue Italia Suggestions May 2012 photoshoot.
2. Textile and Print Design - Incorporating prints and bold colors can bring new design and textile printing opportunities for the textile industry.
3. Beauty - The Beauty industry can innovate vintage looks for hair and makeup creating inspiration for captivating looks in the modern era.