In the Vogue Italia July 2014 issue photographer Steven Meisel pairs up various male and female models in a romantic couples cafe editorial. The shoot featured several extremely good-looking pairs cuddling, lounging and looking all around stylish in a variety of run-down diners.
The 'Each Time We Meet You Make Me Feel so Incomplete..." shoot revolved around the feeling of inadequacy one endures in a romantic relationship. The shoot featured couples posing in black and white suits and cocktail frocks in an empty eatery. While some of the models posed in pairs, others stood alone highlighting how lonesome it can be to be alone in a crowded room full of couples. The somber expressions and black and white images add to this anguished mood.
The Vogue Italia July 2014 Issue Features Couples Cuddling in Eateries
1. Romantic Cafe Photoshoots - There is an opportunity for cafes and restaurants to offer romantic photoshoots to couples as a unique experience.
2. Emotion-based Marketing - Brands could focus on advertising that evokes specific emotions in customers, such as feelings of inadequacy or loneliness, to create a more personal connection.
3. Run-down Chic Aesthetics - The popularity of the 'Each Time We Meet' editorial shows a trend toward embracing run-down or vintage aesthetics, providing opportunities for businesses in the fashion and design industries.
1. Fashion Photography - The successful 'Each Time We Meet' editorial demonstrates a demand for emotional and creative fashion photography for industry professionals to capitalize on.
2. Cafes and Restaurants - Cafes and restaurants can offer unique experiences to couples by providing spaces for romantic photoshoots, helping differentiate them from competitors in the industry.
3. Marketing and Advertising - By focusing on emotions, marketers can create more personalized campaigns that resonate with customers and strengthen brand loyalty.