Vogue Italia's 'Indian Summer' celebrates the beauty of outdoor luncheons. The concept of an Indian Summer beholds magical and often romantic elements, and these themes are present in this Ellen Von Unwerth spread.
One can expect great things from fashion campaigns that are stamped with the Unwerth seal of approval. The German artist has been praised in recent years for her work with Claudia Schiffer, Christina Aguilera and Vanity Fair, capturing her subjects in often otherworldly settings.
Indian Summer is similarly cast in a dreamlike state. Model Deborah Francis appears much like the characters from the Chronicles of Narnia series, full of enchantment and mystery. Stylist Alice Gentilucci was critical to the execution of these fictional looks as she clothed Francis in kimonos and Victorian-era gowns.
Vogue Italia's 'Indian Summer' Boasts Alfresco Luncheons
1. Outdoor Luncheons - The trend of outdoor luncheons presents opportunities for innovative dining experiences and event planning services.
2. Fashion Campaigns - Fashion campaigns with otherworldly and dreamlike settings can disrupt the traditional advertising landscape, captivating audiences with enchanting visuals.
3. Fictional Fashion - The incorporation of fictional elements in fashion, such as kimonos and Victorian-era gowns, offers opportunities for designers to create unique and imaginative clothing pieces.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage the trend of outdoor luncheons by creating extravagant and personalized picnic experiences for customers.
2. Advertising - The fashion industry can disrupt the advertising landscape by incorporating dreamlike and otherworldly settings in their campaigns, captivating viewers and sparking brand loyalty.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers have the opportunity to explore and experiment with fictional elements in their designs, creating unique and imaginative clothing pieces that resonate with consumers.