Lupita Nyong’o has been the name on everyone's lips these days, and judging by the Vogue Italia February 2014 issue, she will quickly become the apple of everyone's eye. Nyong'o, who made her American film debut in the emotionally charged film '12 Years a Slave,' was styled by fashion editor Patti Wilson. The Oscar-hopeful pulls off an assortment of edgy looks, from a flame-printed sequinned top and a python skirt to a neon-striped shirt and cheetah-print mini.
The editorial, which was photographed by Tom Munro, proves that in addition to her extraordinary acting talent, Nyong'o has incredible style. No matter the look, she infuses dynamism and liveliness into each photograph.
If the Vogue Italia February 2014 spread is any indication, I can't wait to see what Nyong'o dons this award season.
Lupita Nyong'o Dons Some Edgy Fashion for Vogue Italia February 2014
1. Edgy Fashion - The trend of edgy fashion can be harnessed by designers and retailers to create unique and unconventional clothing options.
2. Celebrity Style - The trend of showcasing celebrity style in editorials presents opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with popular celebrities and gain exposure.
3. Fashion Photography - The trend of dynamic and lively fashion photography opens up opportunities for photographers and creative professionals to experiment with unique visuals and storytelling techniques.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can capitalize on the trend of edgy fashion by offering a wide range of alternative and unconventional clothing options.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - The trend of showcasing celebrity style in editorials creates opportunities for the celebrity endorsement industry to collaborate with fashion brands for increased brand visibility and credibility.
3. Photography Services - The trend of dynamic and lively fashion photography opens up opportunities for photography services to cater to the growing demand for visually striking and creative fashion editorials.