Focusing on the "less is more" ideal, the Vogue China 'New Minimalism' editorial takes tailored clothing to a new level of chic.
Leading Vogue China's October issue is this stunning fashion story that showcases the best of perfectly tailored seasonal offerings. The fashion market has taken to minimalism as a makeshift return to order after many seasons of unabashed opulence. This editorial is very on point as it takes a cue from the novel tendency to glamorize the simplistic.
The most outstanding facet of this piece is the attention that is paid to fit and tailoring. Without the distraction of embellishments and contrasting prints, there is a focus on textile and silhouette. The 'New Minimalism' Editorial was photographed by Julia Hetta and styled by Hannes Hetta.
The Vogue China 'New Minimalism' Editorial Showcases a Chic Look
1. New Minimalism Fashion - The Vogue China editorial showcases a chic look that celebrates less-is-more ideal, thus creating an opportunity for the fashion industry to focus more on the fit, textile, and silhouette.
2. Tailored Clothing Revolution - The Vogue China editorial exemplifies the trend toward tailor fit clothing, which could spawn new business opportunities for the custom-tailoring industry.
3. Return to Order in Fashion - Minimalism in fashion indicates a vogue toward a return to order after years of excess, thus opening up an opportunity for the fashion industry to be less reliant on flashy prints and embellishments.
1. Fashion Industry - The Vogue China editorial and the accompanying trend of New Minimalism in fashion highlights an opportunity for textile and apparel industry innovators to focus on tailoring and fit over embellishments.
2. Custom-tailoring Industry - The trend toward Tailored Clothing Revolution could present a chance for entrepreneurs in the custom-tailoring industry to expand and capture a larger share of the market.
3. Luxury Industry - Return to Order in Fashion could transform the future of the luxury industry, pushing designer labels to reinvent and create less flashy, more minimalist garments.