The Vivood is an incredible modular shelter that is designed to have pre-installed plumbing and electricity and be easily assembled by a small group of people within one day. This structure, that could serve as a guesthouse or basic home, was dreamed up by Spanish architectural collective Vivood.
Each Vivood shelter is constructed from sustainably sourced wood, and includes a small porch and decking. It can also include a small toilet, bathroom and storage partition. Optional extras include solar panels, a composting toilet and rainwater collection systems to help the shelter operate off-grid.
The Vivood shelter is not designed for harsh climates, but can be considered a steal at only $9,160 for the basic, smallest unit.
The Vivood Shelter Can Be Easily Assembled in Just One Day
1. Modular Shelter Design - The Vivood Shelter demonstrates the trend of modular shelter design, allowing for easy assembly and customization.
2. Off-grid Living Solutions - The inclusion of solar panels, composting toilets, and rainwater collection systems in the Vivood Shelter highlights the trend of off-grid living solutions.
3. Sustainable Construction Materials - The use of sustainably sourced wood in the construction of the Vivood Shelter reflects the growing trend of utilizing sustainable materials in building projects.
1. Architecture and Construction - The modular shelter trend presents opportunities for architects and construction companies to develop innovative, customizable, and efficient housing solutions.
2. Renewable Energy - Off-grid living solutions like the Vivood Shelter create opportunities for renewable energy companies to offer integrated solar panel systems and other sustainable energy solutions.
3. Sustainable Living - The use of sustainable construction materials in the Vivood Shelter aligns with the goals and practices of the sustainable living industry, opening opportunities for eco-friendly businesses.