This year's Vivienne Westwood Spring 2011 show looked as though the models had endured an epic cream pie food fight backstage. The models were seen strutting on the catwalk with stark white paint that had been plastered on parts of their faces and hair.
In addition to the paint, the models were also wearing bizarre-looking masks. The remainder of the fashion show displayed obscure fairytale styles that reminded me of Tinkerbell frocks and modernized Snow White dresses. The Vivienne Westwood Spring 2011 show definitely puts a twist to these girlie storybook characters.
The Vivienne Westwood Spring 2011 Collection Gets a Snowy Glow
1. Unique Runway Beauty - Exploring unconventional and avant-garde beauty techniques on the runway presents opportunities for disrupting traditional makeup and beauty industry norms.
2. Fantasy-inspired Fashion - Creating fashion collections inspired by fairytales and fantasy worlds opens possibilities for innovative and imaginative designs that challenge traditional fashion industry standards.
3. Conceptual Fashion Shows - Developing fashion shows that incorporate storytelling and narrative elements can revolutionize the way designers showcase their collections and captivate audiences.
1. Makeup and Beauty - Pioneering new techniques and products in the makeup and beauty industry to cater to the demand for bold and experimental runway looks.
2. Fashion Design - Embracing fantasy and fairytale-inspired fashion designs to push the boundaries of conventional fashion and appeal to consumers seeking unique and imaginative clothing options.
3. Event Planning and Production - Reimagining fashion shows as immersive experiences through storytelling and creative concepts, providing disruptive opportunities in event planning and production industries.