Vista Bay Hard Seltzers are lemonade-based alcoholic drinks that are designed to be paired with summer flavors. The German-made seltzers come in four flavors: Lime, Black Cherry, Ruby Grapefruit, and Raspberry. Each flavor has a food pairing that enhances the drinking experience: Ruby Grapefruit pairs with grilled chicken, while Black Cherry pairs with pulled pork.
The Vista Bay Hard Seltzers are light and refreshing–perfect for a weekend backyard barbecue or a week off at the cottage. Because they are seltzers, the drinks have a 5% ABV and a mere 100 calories per 12-ounce can. The Vista Bay variety pack offers consumers access to all four flavors in a convenient package. Vista Bay Hard Seltzers are available in select Aldi stores.
Image Credit: Kaleidoscope
Vista Bay Hard Seltzers are Designed with Food Pairings in Mind
1. Food-pairing Seltzers - Alcoholic seltzers designed to be paired with specific food items for a unique drinking experience.
2. Convenient Variety Packs - Offering a selection of multiple flavors in one package for a convenient and satisfying experience.
3. Low-calorie Alcohol - Alcoholic drinks with a low calorie count, catered towards health-conscious consumers.
1. Alcohol - Opportunities to create unique and specific pairings of alcoholic beverages with food items for customers.
2. Retail - Convenience stores or supermarkets can sell packaged variety packs for consumers who prefer a wider range of options.
3. Health and Wellness - The creation of low calorie alcoholic beverages can cater towards the health-conscious consumer looking for a healthier option.