Contracts can be a hassle to read not only because they are so lengthy, but also because they often have such fine print it is hard to focus on the words properly; the Visionlab Prescription Glasses campaign suggests an easy solution. The eyewear company offers affordable prescription glasses that ensure people don't end up signing away their lives to software organizations or donating their organs to strangers.
The Visionlab Prescription Glasses campaign was conceived and executed by the Publicis ad agency based in Madrid, Spain. Art directed by Manu Mazzaro with creative direction by Rafael Santamarina and Alexandre Okada, the ad campaign focuses on a part of life that people often try to avoid even though they know they shouldn't. These glasses will ensure that they don't do that anymore.
The Visionlab Prescription Glasses Campaign Hones in on Fine Print
1. Eyewear-magnified Contracts - The trend of using magnifying eyewear to read fine print in contracts presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the eyewear industry for companies that offer affordable prescription glasses.
2. Contract Accessibility - The trend of addressing the hassle of reading contracts by offering easier solutions like magnifying eyewear highlights disruptive innovation opportunities in the legal industry for companies that create user-friendly contract formats or digital platforms for contract management.
3. Fine Print Awareness - The trend of raising awareness about the importance of reading fine print in contracts through campaigns like Visionlab Prescription Glasses creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the advertising industry for agencies that specialize in educating and informing consumers about legal rights and obligations.
1. Eyewear - The eyewear industry has disruptive innovation opportunities to explore the development of magnifying eyewear that aids in reading fine print in contracts, providing consumers with affordable and accessible solutions.
2. Legal - The legal industry has disruptive innovation opportunities to improve contract accessibility and readability through the development of user-friendly contract formats or digital platforms for contract management, addressing the hassle and complexities associated with reading contracts.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry has disruptive innovation opportunities to create campaigns that raise awareness about the importance of reading fine print in contracts and educate consumers on legal rights and obligations, as demonstrated by the Visionlab Prescription Glasses campaign.