These quirky ads for Visine Natural Tears Formula pronounce ‘Don’t Ask How’ they get them. The three images depict strangely tiny people in their tear-inducing workshops, causing the girls to weep by various means.
In the first image, a girl is seen lying in bed being tickled to tears by the little folk with feathers, the second is saddened by an old love story on film, the last model is in the kitchen surrounded by sliced onions.
As the weeping begins and waterworks flow, the tears are collected in wooden buckets by the small workers and funneled into the Visine bottles. Now you know how they get them!
The ads were created by JWT, New York with creative director Raphael Milczarek and photographer Hans Starck.
Ad Shows Where Visine Natural Tears Come From
1. Quirky Ads - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the advertising industry with the use of humor and creativity to attract more customers.
2. Emotional Marketing - Businesses can look to tap into human emotions and create heart-warming branding that resonates with customers and drives brand loyalty.
3. Unconventional Marketing - Brands can explore unusual ways of marketing products and services, such as with unique ad campaigns like the one used by Visine.
1. Advertising - Advertising agencies can adopt a more non-traditional approach to advertising by creating campaigns that think outside the box and use quirky and humorous tactics.
2. Emotional Branding - Businesses can stand out from the competition by creating emotional connections with customers and incorporating this strategy into their overall branding.
3. Consumer Goods - Marketers can take advantage of unconventional advertising tactics in the crowded consumer goods industry to break away from the herd mentality and capture the attention of potential customers.