Irish Spring Body Wash is using St. Patrick’s Day as an excuse to launch a silly viral campaign.
Similar to Elf Yourself, Santa Swing and Move Your Lederhos’n, the campaign lets users upload their own photo. They get to select from a variety of facial accessories like mustaches and pipes, head pieces, like leprechaun hats or berets, select an Irish-themed background and a body.
After selecting the appearance of the character, users can type in their own text which is turned into speech in a variety of voices that can also be selected.
It’s also been featured on Maxim.
Irish Spring Body Wash
1. St. Patrick's Day Viral Campaigns - There is an opportunity for brands to capitalize on holidays and create viral campaigns that incorporate user-generated content.
2. Customizable User-generated Content - There is an opportunity for brands to offer users the ability to customize their own content and share it on social media for increased engagement.
3. Personalized Text-to-speech - There is an opportunity for brands to utilize personalized text-to-speech technology to create engaging and interactive campaigns.
1. Personal Care - There is an opportunity for personal care brands to create more interactive and engaging campaigns that feature user-generated content and customization options.
2. Entertainment - There is an opportunity for entertainment brands to create interactive campaigns that feature personalized content and encourage user engagement.
3. Technology - There is an opportunity for technology companies to develop personalized text-to-speech technology and offer it to other industries for use in marketing campaigns.