This viking style fashion series by photographer Jose Herrera features stunning fur-focused fashion. In each capture, the model is completely draped in fur in a way that seems warrior women-inspired.
This stylish series takes an interesting approach to fur-infused fashion. In some of these shots, the model even seems to be rocking war paint, which reinforces the idea of the viking-style warrior women. In one shot, she's rocking a heavy fur coat with horns attached at the top, which makes her look extra fierce.
Herrera really portrays this model as a strong, beautiful women and makes this fashion series all the more interesting by draping her in viking-inspired fur apparel. This incredible series seems extremely empowering.
This Fierce Editorial Features Lots of Viking Style Fur Fashion
1. Fur-focused Fashion - There is a market for fur-infused fashion that takes inspiration from Viking style.
2. Warrior Women-inspired Fashion - Fashion that draws inspiration from strong, fierce women is gaining popularity.
3. Empowering Fashion Photography - Photography that portrays women as strong and beautiful is capturing attention in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to create fur-infused designs that take inspiration from Viking style.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore the concept of warrior women-inspired fashion in their work and create empowering visuals.
3. Apparel - Apparel companies can create viking-inspired fur garments that empower and celebrate the strength of women.