Air Jordan and Nike enthusiasts always get excited when any of these prolific shoe companies rerelease a classic pair of their kicks, and these Air Jordan VIII Bugs Bunny shoes will surely be exciting 90s nostalgia lovers too.
Originally released in 1993, the Air Jordan VIII Bugs Bunny shoes are the first pair of sneakers this legendary sneaker company has chosen to ressurect for 2013. Like most Jordans, these kicks feature beautiful and chic combinations of colors that accessorize with the different fabrics and textures on the shoes themselves.
What's even more interesting about the Air Jordan VIII Bugs Bunny shoes is that they are made to resemble the famous fur of one of cartoon history's greatest legends, Bugs Bunny. With these stylishly designed pieces of street wear, fans of iconic Saturday morning TV shows and infamous basketball players will be able to celebrate both of their passions in one pair of shoes.
Celebrate Looney Tunes with the Air Jordan VIII Bugs Bunny Shoes
1. Retro Sneaker Revival - Opportunity for shoe companies to rerelease classic kicks and tap into 90s nostalgia.
2. Celebrity-inspired Streetwear - Potential for creating stylish shoes that pay homage to iconic characters like Bugs Bunny.
3. Colorful Textured Footwear - Demand for sneakers with unique combinations of colors, fabrics, and textures.
1. Footwear - Shoe companies can capitalize on the trend of rereleasing classic sneakers and creating celebrity-inspired designs.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for the fashion industry to incorporate streetwear elements inspired by iconic characters.
3. Entertainment - Collaboration between shoe companies and entertainment brands to create collectible shoes based on beloved characters.