New York-based designer Huy Bui created a living environment that instills a fresh and natural ambiance in a Vietnamese restaurant interior in Brooklyn. Located in the Greenpoint neighborhood, Di An Di is owned by a first-generation of Vietnamese-Americans. The idea behind the food establishment is to deliver an agreeable experience to guests who seek to enjoy traditional cuisine in a design-forward and contemporary space.
Huy Bui collaborated with Michael Yarinsky on the development of the lush Vietnamese restaurant interior. Geared toward embracing the culture and the community through good food and exceptionally fresh decor, Di An Di is bound to be one of those hip places in New York that enjoys a steady clientele of wellness-oriented individuals.
Photo Credits: Charlie Schuck
Huy Bui Created a Natural Environment for Restaurant Di An Di
1. Natural Restaurant Interiors - Creating living environments with fresh and natural ambiance in restaurant interiors.
2. Design-forward Dining Spaces - Delivering design-forward and contemporary spaces for guests to enjoy traditional cuisine.
3. Wellness-oriented Food Establishments - Creating hip places with a steady clientele of wellness-oriented individuals in mind.
1. Restaurant Interior Design - Opportunities for designers to create living environments and fresh ambiance in restaurant interiors.
2. Hospitality - Creating design-forward dining spaces to deliver a unique and appealing experience for guests.
3. Health and Wellness - Catering to wellness-oriented individuals by offering traditional cuisine in a contemporary and fresh setting.