Spending extended periods of time in the living room has become a reality for more consumers as of late than ever, which is something the Crestron UC video soundbar aims to make a little more social. The unit is designed in three versions that are all capable of being paired with camera and sensor modules when required in order to accommodate video conferencing. This would enable users to watch TV separately from their home and stay connected through a video call in order to make the distance between them seem less.
The Crestron UC video soundbar is the design work of Noto Design for Crestron and identifies the ways in which we'll likely see video conferencing technology being integrated into more consumer products as we adapt to spending more time at home.
The Crestron UC Video Soundbar Allows for Video Conferencing
1. Camera-integrated Soundbars - More consumer products will likely integrate video conferencing technology, presenting opportunities to enhance remote communication experiences.
2. Extended Living Room Experiences - As consumers spend more time at home, products that offer enhanced video and audio capabilities for both entertainment and communication purposes present opportunities for innovation.
3. Remote Collaboration Solutions - Consumer demand for products that enable seamless remote communication and collaboration experiences will continue to grow, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation.
1. Consumer Electronics - Integrating video conferencing technology into consumer electronics presents an opportunity for companies to enhance their products and meet the needs of consumers who spend more time at home.
2. Telecommunications - Remote communication and collaboration solutions will continue to be a growing demand and present opportunities for expansion and innovation in the telecommunications industry.
3. Home Entertainment - As consumers spend more time at home, there is an opportunity for the home entertainment industry to create products that enhance both entertainment and communication experiences.