Another Paris Hilton trend? No way! Specifically, this is video footage of Banksy's prank on Paris Hilton. Last month we announced that hundreds Paris Hilton's records were targeted in a CD prank. However, this posting is more fun because you can watch the video about how it all happened.
Implications - Pranks have become more complex and extensive over the years thanks to the influence of viral videos and certain styles of graffiti works. This has become a new form of artistic expression that's honest and uncensored. These would make viral marketing campaigns for companies looking for exposure and looking to gain the interest of potential buyers.
1. Viral Pranks - The increasing complexity of pranks motivated by viral videos and graffiti art is leading to a new form of viral marketing.
2. Uncensored Art - Honest and uncensored artistic expression is becoming more popular through pranks as a form of social commentary or self-promotion for artists.
3. Influence of Viral Videos - Viral videos have influenced the evolution of pranks into more complex and extensive forms, creating opportunities for companies to gain exposure through viral marketing.
1. Advertising - Viral pranks can create buzz and exposure for companies through social media, leading to an opportunity for creative advertising.
2. Entertainment - Pranks as a form of artistic expression are gaining popularity and could lead to opportunities in the entertainment industry, such as TV shows or films based on viral pranks.
3. Art - Pranks as an alternative form of uncensored artistic expression could lead to new opportunities within the art industry, such as exhibits or art installations featuring prank art.