I wish I could test the Vancouver 2010 Victory Ceremony Podiums, you know, to make sure they're sturdy enough for our victorious athletes and possibly to reenact my own celebratory moment.
Designed by industrial designer and Coroflot member James Lee in collaboration with the late design director of the Vancouver 2010 Olympics Leo Obstbaum, the Victory Ceremony Podiums were inspired by the peaks of the British Columbia Rocky Mountain range.
The Victory Ceremony Podiums by James Lee and Leo Obstbaum
1. Sustainable Event Design - Designing sustainable ceremony podiums for sports and other events that prioritize eco-friendly materials and construction techniques.
2. Interactive Victory Ceremonies - Creating podiums that integrate technology and interactive features to enhance the celebratory experience for athletes and spectators.
3. Customizable Victory Podiums - Developing podiums that can be easily customized with branding, colors, and other elements to align with the event's theme or sponsor.
1. Sports Events - Providing sports event organizers with innovative podium solutions that enhance the overall spectacle and create memorable experiences for athletes and audiences.
2. Event Planning and Design - Offering event planning and design companies the opportunity to incorporate unique and visually appealing podiums into their event concepts, creating a distinctive identity for clients.
3. Green Construction and Materials - Catering to the growing demand for sustainable building practices by developing podiums made from eco-friendly materials and employing energy-efficient manufacturing processes.