With vampire paraphernalia at the forefront of production, people have gone even so far as to create Vervain, a vampire antidote acclaimed in the hit TV show Vampire Diaries. This wood-based product is put in a small vial which can easily be transported in one’s purse in case of a vampire attack.
The designer also offers to create it in necklace or bracelet form. This vampire-themed product is perfect for the Vampire Diaries, Twilight, or True Blood fan. Inexpensive and carefully configured, the Vervain antidote is odorless in scent and is ready to ship. The lids of the bottles are not glued, so one can interchangeably use the Vervain at any moment they deem necessary.
Vampire Diaries Sparks Retailers to Produce Vervain
1. Vampire-focused Antidotes - There is an opportunity for companies to innovate and produce more vampire-themed antidotes that align with popular vampire shows and movies.
2. Novelty Jewelry - Creating Vervain in necklace or bracelet form, or expanding into other novelty jewelry, could be a disruptive opportunity for retailers.
3. Pocket-sized Remedies - Designing small vials of products that can be easily transported could be a disruptive opportunity for companies in various industries.
1. Retail - Retailers who align their products with popular culture have an opportunity to create new markets.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers have an opportunity to expand into novelty jewelry that caters to unique fandoms.
3. Personal Care - There's an opportunity for personal care companies to create pocket-sized remedies that address a variety of health concerns.