Out of all the concept cars I've seen, the Vertical Concept Car looks to be the most ready to hit the road. Jose Antonio Barrientos designed this curvy car which looks to be a crossover between a crossover and a coupe for Nissan.
I can see elements of both the Nissan Murano and Altima in the Vertical Concept Car. This design is great because it doesn't try to do too much or offer up any crazy eco-friendly promises. I'll be keeping my eyes on the auto shows to see when this one will make its debut.
The Vertical Concept Car is Designed Without Doorhandles
1. Electric Concept Cars - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the auto industry by designing concept cars that focus on electric power and sustainability.
2. Minimalist Car Designs - The trend of creating concept cars with clean and minimalist designs presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry by challenging traditional aesthetics.
3. Smart Car Technology - Developing concept cars with advanced smart car technology, such as autonomous driving and connectivity features, can lead to disruptive innovation in the automotive industry.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry has the opportunity to embrace disruptive innovation by exploring new concepts in car design and technology.
2. Electric Vehicle - The electric vehicle industry can capitalize on disruptive innovation by investing in the development of concept cars that prioritize electric power and sustainability.
3. Design and Engineering - The design and engineering industry can foster disruptive innovation by pushing the boundaries of car aesthetics and functionality through concept car designs.