Hyundai has created an electrically powered race car, which has been named the 'Veloster N ETCR.' The company began developing the ar in order to compete in the ETCR championships which beginning in 2020. Hyundai believes that electric racing should be an integral part of the company, as it can help to promote the company's image.
The Veloster N ETCR will have a mid-mounted motor as well as rear-wheel drive, as both are required to compete in the ETCR championships. The car also has a large spoiler as well as wheels that are race-ready. Additionally, the interior of the vehicle has been reduced to only essential components to reduce its weight.
Image Credit: Hyundai
Hyundai Created an EV Racing Vehicle Titled the 'Veloster N ETCR'
1. Electric Racing Cars - Opportunity for developing high-performance electric vehicles specifically designed for racing.
2. ETCR Championships - Opportunity to create a market for electric car racing competitions.
3. Reduced-weight Vehicle Designs - Opportunity for creating lightweight and efficient racing cars by eliminating non-essential components.
1. Automotive - Opportunity to explore and innovate in the electric vehicle racing industry.
2. Sports and Entertainment - Opportunity to create and promote electrified racing competitions.
3. Manufacturing - Opportunity to develop innovative lightweight materials and manufacturing techniques for electric racing vehicles.