As we continue to learn more about essential vitamins and nutrients needed to sustain a healthy life, vegetables become a more significant part of the daily diet. Breakthroughs in farming and urban agriculture have created many new opportunities, and Trend Hunter's Vegetable Trend Report is your guide to uncovering them.
Resources are becoming scarce, and with the looming effects of global warming and pollution, the farming and agriculture sectors are taking a beating. However, strides made in hydroponics and farming technologies have opened the door for a new concept: urban agriculture.
With 78 PRO Trends outlining the nest of innovations and most popular ideas, combined with an additional 678 examples of research, this report is essential for anyone in the food, fitness, health or farming industries.
Stay Updated on the Freshest and Most Healthy Foods
1. Urban-agriculture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the development of urban agriculture technologies and practices to address the scarcity of resources and the effects of global warming and pollution on farming.
2. Hydroponics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in the advancement of hydroponic farming techniques to optimize crop production and reduce environmental impact.
3. Healthy-food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the growing demand for healthy and nutritious food by developing innovative products or technologies that can meet consumer needs.
1. Farming - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace new farming technologies and practices to overcome resource scarcity and environmental challenges.
2. Agriculture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Identify ways to improve agricultural systems and increase efficiency, sustainability, and resilience in the face of climate change.
3. Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethink traditional food production methods to offer healthier and more sustainable options to consumers.