Those looking to celebrate the fall season and Halloween on a healthier note can enjoy whipping up these vegan chocolate chip cookies infused with rich pumpkin and featuring a customizable Halloween shapes. These cookies are made from all-natural ingredients that are low in sugar making them a great calorie-conscious sweet treat for kids and adults alike.
These cookies are made with wholesome baking food substitutes including spelt flour, coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, vegan chocolate chips and unbleached flour. The cookies have a rustic orange hue thanks to the addition of pumpkin puree and spices.
Once the dough is rolled, extra vegan chocolates can then be pressed into the cookies to create designs of spiders, monsters and ghouls if so desired.
These Homemade Biscuits are Infused with Pumpkin for Fall
1. Vegan Baking - Opportunity for creating innovative plant-based recipes and alternatives to traditional baking ingredients.
2. Customizable Treats - Opportunity to develop customizable food products for special occasions and holidays.
3. Healthier Desserts - Opportunity to create desserts that are low in sugar and made with all-natural ingredients.
1. Plant-based Food - Opportunity for plant-based food companies to create innovative baking products and ingredients.
2. Specialty Baking - Opportunity for specialty baking companies to offer customizable treat options for special occasions and events.
3. Health Food - Opportunity for health food companies to capitalize on the trend of healthier desserts made with all-natural ingredients.