The special edition of the new Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Carbon Black, will allow buyers to drive on Aston Martin’s Performance Driving Course (UK and Europe only) free of charge. Vantage Carbon Black differs from it’s regular V12 Vantage counterpart with a hand-painted carbon black metallic exterior and an obsidian black leather interior with silver stitching.
The Vantage Carbon Black also boasts 19inch, gloss black 10 spoke diamond turned allow wheels and front parking sensors. It is equiped with a 6.0 liter V12 engine with a maximum speed of 190 mph and 510 horsepower at 6,500 rpm.
Aston Martin Introduces the V12 Vantage Carbon Black
1. Special Edition Vehicles - Opportunity for automakers to create limited edition vehicles with unique features to attract customers.
2. Performance Driving Courses - Potential for expansion of performance driving courses offered by automakers to enhance customer experience and brand loyalty.
3. Hand-painted Exteriors - Growing demand for customizable vehicles with hand-painted exteriors as a unique selling point.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Opportunity for automotive manufacturers to introduce special editions and offer unique driving experiences to cater to niche customer preferences.
2. Luxury Auto Dealerships - Luxury auto dealerships can capitalize on the trend of hand-painted exteriors by offering customization services to their high-end clientele.
3. Driving Schools - Driving schools can collaborate with automakers to provide specialized performance driving courses for enthusiasts looking to enhance their driving skills.