Vanity trays are something that not every girl thinks can be whipped up in the comfort of the home, but Ashley from Sugar and Cloth is giving confidence to those who don't think it can be done. With only using a white tray brass fixings and a bit of superglue, ladies can add this much-needed device to their vanity display.
To put on the brass finishings to the tray, one only needs to flip it upside down, add some superglue to the surface, then press on the decorative pieces. Let it sit to dry for a few hours, then voila! Vanity tray complete. In just an afternoon you have somewhere to store your much-loved beauty products.
Sugar and Cloth Explains How to Make This Homes Creation
1. DIY Home Decor - Opportunity to create and share DIY home decor projects that empower people to make their own unique household items.
2. Sustainability Crafting - Opportunity to promote and teach crafting and repurposing of items as a sustainable alternative to buying new products.
3. Minimalist Living - Opportunity to create simple and functional household items that fit in with minimalist aesthetics and lifestyles.
1. Crafting Industry - Opportunity for crafting businesses to market affordable DIY home decor kits and materials to customers.
2. Beauty Industry - Opportunity for beauty companies to collaborate and provide vanity tray setups that fit customers' personal aesthetics.
3. Eco-friendly Industry - Opportunity for eco-friendly companies to promote sustainability practices through DIY home decor tutorials that use repurposed or upcycled materials.