Vanilla Dreamsicle is a new ice cream creation from Sunday Scaries and women-founded ice cream brand Coolhaus. The limited-edition summer ice cream puts a twist on nostalgic flavors with a base of orange creme and vanilla ice cream and purple swirls.
Inspired by the ice cream flavor, Sunday Scaries created a vanilla cream-flavored tincture with 750 mg of quality CBD, 250 mg of CBN and other soothing ingredients like chamomile, valerian root extract, lemon balm extract, 5-HTP, GABA and L-theanine. This launch is the first creation from the brand that contains added isolated CBN, a lesser-known cannabinoid isolate that's beneficial for rest, relaxation and sleep.
Although the products can be enjoyed separately, adults will also enjoy incorporating them into calming evening rituals.
Sunday Scaries and Coolhaus Collaborated on Vanilla Dreamsicle
1. Nostalgic Flavors - Opportunity for brands to create limited-edition products that put a twist on beloved, old-fashioned flavors.
2. CBD and CBN Infused Products - Emerging market for products that combine the health benefits of CBD and lesser-known cannabinoids like CBN with other soothing ingredients.
3. Calming Rituals - Opportunity for brands to cater to adults looking for calming evening rituals by creating products that help with relaxation and sleep.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create products that combine nostalgic flavors with functional ingredients like CBD and CBN.
2. Pharmaceuticals - Opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to develop new products that combine cannabinoids with other soothing ingredients to help with relaxation and sleep.
3. Wellness - Opportunity for wellness brands to create products that cater to adults looking for calming evening rituals, such as CBD-infused tinctures and other supplements.