Just in case you didn’t realize it, you have been sinfully showing off you knees all this time! Luckily, Vanessa Bruno has come up with a fashionable way to hide your shame in her Spring 2010 collection.
Her odd, volleyball player-inspired kneepads could be the designer’s answer to the overpowering legging trend. The lace pieces came in white, black and red, and appeared on every model that wasn’t wearing pants. I’m not sure this trend will catch on, but at least it was unexpected.
Vanessa Bruno Covers Up with Lacy Knee Lingerie
1. Lacy Kneepads - Exploring the potential of fashionable kneepads as a new trend for covering and accessorizing the knees.
2. Hiding the Knees - Creating innovative and stylish ways to cover up the knees in fashion.
3. Unexpected Legwear - Exploring unconventional legwear options as an alternative to leggings.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to create new knee-covering trends and accessories.
2. Athletic Gear - The athletic gear industry can explore the concept of combining fashion with knee protection.
3. Intimate Apparel - Intimate apparel brands can experiment with designing lacy knee lingerie as a new category in their product offerings.