Named the Elysium Penthouse, this Vancouver condo is a beautiful Canadian structure. Located in Yaletown, it is a quite the place to live. This modern penthouse has bright, luxurious interior decor and furniture that stands out beautifully against the home design.
The main feature of this condo is its attic floor, which has a massive contemporary bedroom and bathroom. The entire floor has an incredible view of the city below. Elysium is a masterpiece of modern simplicity and elegance. The designers added great detail and intricate features to the home. The little light bulbs on the ceiling and the shimmering floors are two examples of their creativity and meticulous design.
This Vancouver condo also has a private foyer, seven private terraces, wine storage, geothermal heating, an in-suite private elevator lift, an indoor and outdoor pool, spa fitness facilities and many more. Living here will make your dreams come true.
This Vancouver Condo Will Take You to Elysium
1. Triple-level Penthouses - Triple-level penthouses are gaining popularity among luxury housing.
2. Geothermal Heating - Geothermal heating technology is gaining traction in the real estate industry.
3. Private Elevator Lifts - Increasingly, luxury properties feature in-suite, private elevator lifts.
1. Real Estate - The real estate industry can incorporate geothermal heating and triple-level penthouses to their offerings.
2. Luxury Housing - Luxury housing providers should consider installing private elevator lifts and including extra amenities such as wine storage and spa facilities.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can set the trend in luxurious living by creating detailed features and intricate home designs.