If you don't want your kids to worship traditional action figures, maybe you should get them the Vincent Van Gogh Action Figure. Okay, maybe that's just the Art Historian in me. Alternatively, you could order the $12 action figure as a gift for your art loving friends.
"Was there a greater character in history than Vincent Van Gogh? A man who chopped off his ear in the name of love. With the Vincent Van Gogh Action Figure, you can see him in both ways; before the incident and bandage afterwards. Place the Vincent Van Gogh Action Figure in front of easel with interchangeable versions of his mini masterpieces. Celebrate one of the world's favorite artists, maybe even use him as an inspirational tool."
1. Artistic Action Figures - Manufacturers can tap into the art world and create action figures of famous artists and their notable works as a new collectible trend.
2. Interchangeable Mini Masterpieces - By creating miniature replicas of famous paintings as collectibles, companies expand the art world's reach to a wider market through the toy industry.
3. Inspirational Collectibles - Manufacturers could market collectibles as inspirational tools for people pursuing different paths in life, such as artists, writers, and scientists, by carrying figures of their famous predecessors.
1. Toy Industry - Incorporating famous art and artists into the toy industry broadens its target audience, creating more business opportunities and increasing revenue.
2. Art Market - By introducing a new form of art-inspired collectibles, manufacturers can widen the art market's reach and engage a new group of art enthusiasts, thereby expanding revenue streams.
3. Gift and Novelty Industry - The introduction of collectibles inspired by famous artists and the incorporation of mini masterpieces can create a niche market for gift items, presenting opportunities and new sources of revenue.