We're obsessed with blood this week in anticipation of the release of Twilight, the new Robert Pattinson vampire flick.
Blood-inspired decor used to be considered morbid, and generally reserved for 'creepy' goth types, but over the last year, we've seen blood become glorified.
The dripping blood coat hook, from Up To You, is the perfect example of ways in which people are incorporating gory interior design throughout the year, and not just at Halloween.
Check out the articles below for a few more examples.
Dripping Blood Tiles
1. Blood-inspired Decor - Opportunity to create gory interior design for year-round use.
2. Vampire-themed Home Accessories - Innovation in home accessories such as coat hooks, doorknobs and other items that embody the vampire craze.
3. Dark and Gothic Home Decor - Design opportunities to create a dark and Gothic aesthetic in home decor.
1. Home Decor - Innovation in home decor items such as coat hooks, doorknobs, and tiles that have a vampire-themed design.
2. Fashion - Fashion innovation centered around vampire and dark themes, from clothing to accessories.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity to provide entertainment with vampires or dark themes to capitalize on the trend.