The Iron Cactus Mexican Grill & Margarita Bar has created a Valentine's margarita worth $30,000. Located in Austin, Texas, the bar outlines the ingredient list to include Patrón Platinum Tequila, Grand Marnier Centenaire, freshly squeezed lime juice and 100% organic agave Nectar. However, none of these items are quite worth the whopping price tag. Attached to the sliced lime garnished on the side of the drink is a pair of drop diamond earrings.
The earrings are by jewelry designer, Zoltan David, and feature 260 D-color diamonds weighing in at 3.75 karats. David named the Valentine's margarita 'Vision' after the earrings. If the drink is purchased, the bar promises to donate $6,000 to Cheyanna’s Champion’s for Children.
This Pricey Margarita is Better than Roses and Chocolates
1. Luxury Food and Drink Experiences - Opportunity for businesses to create exclusive, high-priced culinary and beverage offerings that cater to luxury consumers.
2. Collaborations Between Food and Jewelry Industries - Potential for partnerships between food establishments and jewelry designers to create unique and memorable experiences for customers.
3. Philanthropy in Experiential Marketing - The use of charitable donations as a marketing strategy to attract socially conscious consumers and enhance brand reputation.
1. Hospitality and Restaurant Industry - Restaurants and bars can explore innovative gourmet experiences to attract high-end clientele and create buzz around their establishments.
2. Jewelry Industry - Jewelry designers can explore collaborations with food and beverage establishments to create unique, limited-edition pieces that tie into culinary experiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketers can leverage philanthropy as a branding tactic to engage socially conscious consumers and promote positive social impact.