The UBSafe is a UV-monitoring device that helps you get some peace of mind when you're out in the sun by letting you know exactly when it's time for you to start thinking of seeking out some shade.
This particular device, which was designed keeping in mind the input and feedback of noted dermatologists, can be used by pressing a switch that matches your particular skin type. The device then has to be attached to a hat before you step outside. The UBSafe then monitors your exposure to ultraviolet rays before sounding an alarm when it's time for you to get out of the sun.
Ultimately, this UV-monitoring gadget takes the guesswork out of your next beach outing or tanning session while staying out of the way and hidden.
The UBSafe Uses UV-Monitoring to Let You Know When to Get Out Of the Sun
1. Uv-monitoring Devices - Opportunity for creating innovative UV-monitoring devices to provide real-time feedback on sun exposure and promote sun safety.
2. Personalized Sun Protection - Potential for developing personalized sun protection solutions tailored to individual skin types and needs.
3. Disruptive Wearable Technology - Opportunity to leverage wearable technology to create disruptive and convenient sun safety solutions.
1. Healthcare - Innovations in UV-monitoring devices can be applied in the healthcare industry to enhance sun safety and reduce skin cancer risks.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Growth potential for sun safety devices in the outdoor recreation industry, offering consumers peace of mind and promoting responsible sun exposure.
3. Cosmetics and Skincare - Partnerships between UV-monitoring device manufacturers and cosmetic/skincare companies can lead to the development of integrated sun protection solutions.