Graphic design group Visual.ly created the useful infographic ‘Why Your Brain Craves Infographics’ to explain, ironically through an inforgraphic, why inforgraphics are such a helpful way to comprehend information.
The ‘Why Your Brain Craves Infographics’ infograph is an unconventional animated web infographic that explains all the reasons why the brain finds visual presentations so much easier to understand. With outstanding statistics like 67% percent of people learn more from a visual business presentation and 32% of people understands instructions better with illustrations, it’s really no wonder why infographics have become so popular. In an age where people suffer from information overload and are bombarded with text, explanatory images help people to easier, better and faster understand the same information in a simpler and more interesting format.
This Useful Infographic Shows Visual Learning is More Effective
1. Visual Learning - Opportunity for businesses to leverage visual learning in their communication strategies to enhance comprehension and engagement.
2. Infographics - Disruptive innovation opportunity for graphic design and marketing industries to create compelling visual representations of information.
3. Information Overload - Growing need for concise and visually appealing content solutions to combat information overload and improve information assimilation.
1. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity for educational institutions to incorporate visual learning techniques and infographics into teaching methods.
2. Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to use infographics as a powerful marketing tool to effectively communicate complex information and engage target audiences.
3. Design - Innovation opportunity for graphic design industry to create visually captivating and informative infographics that simplify complex concepts.