Currently, W Concept is one of the top three fashion e-commerce retailers in South Korea and those in New York City now have the chance to discover up-and-coming Asian designers through the URL to IRL pop-up. W Concept's e-commerce platform was launched in 2011 and as of 2015, it expanded into the Chinese and North American markets. W Concept's first retail pop-up stocks 19 brands for shoppers in NYC to discover in person, including Kindersalmon, Maison Marais and J. Chung.
The innovative pop-up is by no means a traditional brick-and-mortar location, as it gives visitors the chance to scan QR codes to purchase products and have them shipped. The shopping experience also includes a floral infinity mirror room and an arcade game room to further entertain guests.
W Concept's URL to IRL Pop-Up Showcases Emerging Asian Designers
1. Asian Designer Showcases - E-commerce platforms can create pop-up showcases for emerging designers to increase brand exposure and offline sales.
2. Scannable QR Codes - Incorporating scannable QR codes into the shopping experience provides a seamless transition from offline to online purchasing.
3. Entertainment-based Retail - Innovation in retail can include incorporating entertainment elements to create a memorable and unique shopping experience.
1. Fashion E-commerce - Fashion e-commerce companies can utilize pop-up showcases to increase offline brand awareness and sales for emerging designers.
2. Retail Technology - With the integration of scannable QR codes, retail companies can create a seamless shopping experience that connects the offline and online world.
3. Entertainment Retail - Retail companies can incorporate entertainment elements into the shopping experience to attract more customers and create brand loyalty.