URO is the newest supplement collection from women's health brand O Positiv and it shares dedicated solutions for vaginal and urinary tract health. The new collection is being introduced with a non-GMO, vegan and major-allergen free Vaginal Probiotic (URO VP) and Urinary Tract (URO UT) Capsules.
"There are many disruptive issues that come with the territory of being a woman, which we're often told to "deal with,"
and that never sat right with me," said O Positiv Co-Founder Brianna Bitton in a press release.
URO VP introduces a proprietary synbiotic with a blend of five strains of bacteria to support a healthy, well-balanced vaginal biome. URO UT is a non-antibiotic solution that makes the most of clinically studied Pacran Cranberry Extract, D-Mannose and Vitamin C to maintain healthy levels of bacteria in the urinary tract.
URO is a Women's Health Collection That Supports Urinary Tract Health
1. Urinary Tract Health Supplements - The market for urinary tract supplements is growing and there is an opportunity for companies to develop innovative products that cater to the specific needs of women's health.
2. Vaginal and UT Probiotics - Probiotics are becoming a popular solution for vaginal and urinary tract health and companies can introduce innovative unique blends that cater to specific needs.
3. Non-antibiotic UT Solutions - There's an opportunity for companies to develop non-antibiotic solutions for urinary tract health that utilize natural and clinically studied ingredients.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on developing products, services and technology that prioritize and cater to specific women's health needs.
2. Pharmaceutical - Pharmaceutical companies can introduce innovative and natural-based urinary tract supplements and solutions that are available even without prescription.
3. Nutraceuticals - The nutraceuticals industry has a growing market for healthy urinary tract supplements and it is a great opportunity to introduce unique blends and new ingredients to cater to women's health specifically.