The Hundreds now has a flagship urban retail store that seeks to associate itself with Los Angeles' history and style.
The brand was created by Bobby King in partnership with Ben Shenassafar and its retail space is placed in the Fairfax District – which is the same location where the two started the brand. While women have an array of lifestyle blogs and brands that cater to their needs and desires, this is not the case for the male demographic. The Hundreds brand and its store works to provide this lifestyle-oriented space for men as well. The design of the urban retail store itself is all black, allowing the clothing items and products to stand out.
This urban lifestyle brand is able to reflect the L.A. culture and perfectly targets male demographics.
'The Hundreds' Retail Store Represents the Lifestyle Brand Well
1. Lifestyle-oriented Urban Retail - Opportunity to create retail spaces that cater to specific lifestyle needs and desires of different demographics.
2. Monochrome Store Designs - Potential for creating visually impactful retail spaces by using all-black designs to highlight products and merchandise.
3. Expanding Men's Lifestyle Market - Growing demand for brands and retail stores that cater to the lifestyle needs of the male demographic.
1. Fashion Retail - Potential for fashion retailers to create immersive lifestyle-oriented stores that cater to specific demographics and reflect local culture.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity to design visually striking retail spaces using monochrome color schemes to enhance product presentation and brand identity.
3. Men's Lifestyle Brands - Growing market for brands targeting men's lifestyle needs, offering opportunities to create unique retail experiences.