The 'City Slicker' is a compact and efficient urban motorcycle that is designed to make it easier than ever for busy city-dwellers to get around the urban jungle without having to significantly lighten their wallets.
Priced at $1,995, the City Slicker urban motorcycle comes equipped with a 2.16 kilowatt-hour battery that allows you to achieve a top speed of 75 km/h, which is more than sufficient when zipping around city limits. What's more, the vehicle only takes six to eight hours to achieve a full charge, so it's easy to charge overnight. Developed by the California Scooter Company, the City Slicker is also lightweight, with its 98-kilogram structure easy to handle for both novice and experienced riders.
As far as the design is concerned, this urban motorcycle features a handsome naked frame and minimalist amenities that prove its selling point as a no-frills urban transportation solution.
The 'City Slicker' Offers Efficient Urban Commuting at a Low Cost
1. Electric Motorcycles - The rise of affordable electric motorcycles offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the transportation industry
2. Urban Commuting - The growing demand for cost-efficient and eco-friendly transportation creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the urban commuting sector
3. Lightweight Vehicles - The development of lightweight, compact vehicles presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the urban transportation sector
1. Transportation - The rise of affordable and eco-friendly electric motorcycles presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the transportation industry
2. Automotive - The demand for compact and lightweight urban vehicles creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry
3. Green Energy - The growing demand for eco-friendly modes of transportation presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the green energy industry