The Uniform Experiment 2013 Spring/Summer stole collection is a vibrant series of star-adorned and multiple print scarves.
The sensational scarves are patriotic, play into the latest obsession with stars and are great as neck warmers and wraps. These vivacious stoles will add that extra something to any outfit. There is a wide range of flag prints from the American flag to the British union jack. Each flashy scarf also comes in a variety of options. If you feel like channeling your inner A$AP Rocky opt for a full-out primary color Americana one or if your feel more subdued go for a muted striped gray stole with tiny stars.
The Uniform Experiment 2013 Spring/Summer 2013 scarf collection is bright, brilliant and hits home.
The Uniform Experiment 2013 S/S Stole Collection is Starry Eyed
1. Star-adorned Scarves - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Using technology to create interactive and illuminated star-adorned scarves for use in nighttime events and festivals.
2. Flag-printed Scarves - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing sustainable and eco-friendly materials for the production of flag-printed scarves, while also incorporating circular fashion principles to create a closed-loop system.
3. Vibrant Scarves with Prints - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing machine learning algorithms to create personalized patterns and prints for each customer based on their preferences and fashion history.
1. Fashion Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing augmented reality (AR) shopping experiences for customers to try on different scarves virtually, reducing the need for physical inventory and space.
2. Textile Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring nanotechnology to develop self-cleaning and stain-resistant fabrics for scarves, reducing the environmental impact of cleaning and maintenance.
3. Tourism Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating scarves with city-specific designs to promote tourism and souvenir purchases, incorporating smart technology like QR codes to provide city guides and maps.