Web coder Justin Williams loves anything that makes swimming laps less monotonous, especially these underwater speakers. Attaching to the swimmer's face, these speakers send sound through their cheekbones via vibrations, allowing swimmers to jam out underwater without risking electrocution. The speakers also feature a built-in timer that allows swimmers to concentrate on their strokes instead of the clock. By using as simple a concept as vibrations, these speakers have become one of the most innovative designs for water-dwelling athletes everywhere. A swimmer since childhood, Justin was immediately drawn to this speaker design, realizing that it would make his Caribbean lifestyle even more enjoyable.
When he's not searching the web for the coolest underwater gadgets, Justin codes for the Trend Hunter main site, attends Waterloo as a Computer Engineering student, and dreams of his easy-going Grenadian lifestyle.
Justin Williams Chats About Underwater Speakers and Web Coding Strategies
1. Underwater Speakers - Underwater speakers that send sound through cheekbone vibrations provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for the swimming and aquatic sports industry.
2. Immersive Sound Technology - The use of vibrations to transmit sound underwater opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the audio technology and entertainment industries.
3. Swimming Gadgets - The development of innovative gadgets, like underwater speakers with built-in timers, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the sports and fitness industry.
1. Swimming and Aquatic Sports - Underwater speakers that transmit sound through vibrations have the potential to disrupt and enhance the swimming and aquatic sports industry.
2. Audio Technology - The use of vibrations to transmit sound underwater can disrupt and revolutionize the audio technology industry, creating new opportunities for immersive sound experiences.
3. Sports and Fitness - The development of innovative swimming gadgets, such as underwater speakers with built-in timers, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the sports and fitness industry.