Fashion label UMAMIISM returns for the Spring/Summer 2019 season with a collection full of designs inspired by vibrant themes of earlier eras. The range draws influence from the 60s and the 70s, exploring icons such as John Lennon, Yoko Ono, and Patti Smith.
The capsule embodies carefree lifestyles and hippie culture that took over those eras, resulting in eclectic spring designs. The pieces boast oversized silhouettes, special paneling cut and sew pieces, mid layering, track pants, layering shirts, loose trousers, and more. The color palette is as eclectic as the designs itself, with vibrant hues amongst mured and washed out colors as well. There are also accessory options for the season including caps, bucket hats, and a series of bags.
UMAMIISM Explores Previous Eras and the Carefree Lifestyle for SS19
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - Opportunities for utilizing vintage aesthetics to create unique and nostalgic designs.
2. Loose-fit Clothing - Opportunities for exploring non-traditional sizing and shapes to create comfortable yet stylish clothing.
3. Eclectic Color Palettes - Opportunities for experimenting with unconventional color combinations to create bold and eye-catching designs.
1. Apparel - Opportunities for fashion brands to create unique lines based on retro and non-traditional fashion styles.
2. Accessories - Opportunities for accessory brands to create unique items that complement the non-traditional style of retro and eclectic clothing.
3. Retail - Opportunities for retail stores to cater to consumers looking for non-traditional and nostalgic fashion styles.