The 'Tenuis 3' ultimate slim wallet has been designed by the Japan-based SOLA Design Studio as a minimalist accessory that will work to deliver impressive storage capabilities in a decidedly compact manner.
The wallet is capable of storing up to eight cards at a time, and is even capable of being used with a contactless card, banknotes, a key and even coins. All this storage space is packed into an accessory that's just 6mm in thickness to make it highly suited for storage in either the front or back pocket.
The 'Tenuis 3' ultimate slim wallet is made from a blend of goat leather and sailcloth canvas, which work together to create an accessory that is water-resistant and scratch-resistant.
The 'Tenuis 3' Ultimate Slim Wallet Has a Japanese Design
1. Minimalist Wallets - Designing wallets that prioritize slimness without sacrificing functionality.
2. Ultimate Slim Wallets - Creating wallets that offer maximum storage capabilities in a compact design.
3. Water-resistant Accessories - Developing accessories made from materials that are resistant to water and scratches.
1. Fashion Accessories - Revolutionizing the way wallets are designed and providing customers with sleek and practical options for carrying their essentials.
2. E-commerce - Creating new opportunities for online retailers to offer innovative slim wallets to a wider customer base.
3. Outdoor Gear - Exploring the use of water-resistant and scratch-resistant materials in other outdoor accessories for added durability and convenience.