British super model Naomi Campbell bares all for the cover of GQ Magazine 2011 UK edition.
On the risque GQ Magazine 2011 UK cover, a sensuous and sinuous Naomi Campbell is captured in the nude on the side, seemingly floating in a background of water. In the magazine, the 40 year old uber model talks about her past cocaine use among other hot topics.The magazine is due out February the 3rd in the UK.
Naomi Campbell Bares All for GQ Magazine 2011 UK
1. Body Positivity Movement - Opportunity for brands to promote diversity and inclusivity by featuring models of different body types in fashion magazines.
2. Celebrity Transparency - Opportunity for celebrities to open up about their personal struggles and experiences to connect with their audience.
3. Digital Magazine Subscription - Opportunity for publishers to shift towards digital platforms and offer online subscriptions for easy access to magazines.
1. Fashion Magazine - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create a magazine that focuses on showcasing diverse body types and promoting body positivity.
2. Entertainment Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for celebrities to utilize social media and digital platforms to share authentic and transparent content with their audience.
3. Publishing Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity to expand digital magazine subscriptions and offer personalized content recommendations to readers.