Two Roots Brewing Co., a brand renowned for creating cannabis-infused non-alcoholic craft beers, recently announced the launch of a line of non-cannabis-infused, non-alcoholic craft beers in California.
The non-cannabis-infused craft beers will be low in calories, in addition, will contain vitamin B12 and electrolytes to "attract health-conscious and active lifestyle consumers." This shift to alcohol-free craft beers reflects the current market of consumers who seek to enjoy the taste and social setting of craft beer without becoming inebriated. Other notable beer companies to launch non-alcoholic beers this year include Heineken, Pabst Brewing, and Athletic Brewing.
The brand states that if the launch is successful in California, Two Roots Brewing Co. plans to launch internationally to provide non-alcoholic craft beers options to more consumers across the U.S.
Two Roots Brewing Co. Launched an Alcohol-Free Non-Cannabis-Infused Beer
1. Non-alcoholic Craft Beers - The market for non-alcoholic craft beers is growing as consumers look for non-intoxicating alternatives to enjoy the taste and social setting of craft beer.
2. Health-conscious Beverages - The addition of vitamin B12 and electrolytes in non-alcoholic craft beers can attract health-conscious and active lifestyle consumers.
3. Alcohol-free Beverages - The trend towards alcohol-free beverages is growing, as seen in the launch of non-alcoholic beers by notable companies such as Heineken, Pabst Brewing, and Athletic Brewing.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards non-alcoholic and health-conscious beverages by developing new and innovative products in the craft beer industry.
2. Fitness and Wellness - The addition of vitamins and electrolytes in non-alcoholic craft beers can also attract fitness and wellness industries, creating new partnership opportunities.
3. Hospitality - Bars and restaurants can cater to the growing demand for non-alcoholic craft beers by offering a diverse selection of options for their customers.