Threadless clothing just paired up with Twitter to create one of the funniest fashion innovations of 2009! Go to Twitter.Threadless.com or check out the gallery above to see some of the tweets that have made it onto Threadless tee-shirts.
The website also allows you to submit your own tweets to be printed on tees and read what others have submitted as well as vote “Heck Yes” or “Hell No” for getting Threadless to print them. There are cash prizes for those tweets that are tee-shirt-worthy.
Threadless Clothing Brings Your Tweets to Tee-Shirts
1. Twitter-inspired Clothing - Opportunity for fashion companies to partner with Twitter to create trendy and personalized clothing items featuring user-generated content.
2. User-generated Fashion - Possibility for clothing brands to incorporate user-generated content on their apparel as a way to increase engagement and create unique designs.
3. Social Media-inspired Fashion - Chance for fashion designers to use social media platforms, such as Twitter, as a source of inspiration for their collections.
1. Fashion Industry - Threadless collaboration with Twitter represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion companies to embrace user-generated content and increase engagement.
2. Social Media Industry - Opportunity for social media companies to collaborate with fashion brands to create unique and engaging user experiences that blend social media and fashion.
3. Textile Industry - Chance for textile manufacturers to create materials that enable user-generated content to be printed on fabrics and incorporated into clothing items.