The technological heads at Mercedes-Benz have engineered a Twitter-Controlled car. Yup, you heard me right. You tweet, it drives.
Those who think this is fake will be proven wrong as this upcoming viral video hits the Internet by storm. This Twitter-Controlled Car will be a part of a tweet race sponsored by Mercedes-Benz happening between Feb 2nd - Feb 4th as part of a genius campaign focused on social media.
Implications - Who knew social media could be so fast and efficient? Okay, that was lame most people know this by now, but this Twitter-controlled car really does take high speed technology to new literal heights!
The Twitter-Controlled Car Moves with Your Tweets
1. Twitter-controlled Cars - The trend of using social media to control cars presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive industry, allowing for new levels of user engagement and customization.
2. High Speed Technology - The trend of integrating high speed technology into vehicles opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for the automotive industry, enabling faster and more efficient transportation.
3. Social Media Campaigns - The trend of using social media platforms for marketing campaigns provides disruptive innovation opportunities for various industries, allowing for creative and interactive customer engagement.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can leverage the trend of Twitter-controlled cars to create innovative, customizable vehicles that offer unique user experiences.
2. Technology - The integration of high-speed technology in vehicles presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the technology industry, including advancements in IoT and connectivity.
3. Marketing - The trend of social media campaigns provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the marketing industry, allowing companies to engage with customers in new and creative ways.