Bounty, the Procter & Gamble paper towel company, recently launched a Twitch influencer campaign in order to attract gaming-focused consumers. The Twitch influencer campaign highlights the fast cleaning capabilities that Bounty paper towels have, which allow customers to quickly get back to their game and minimize the inconvenience to fellow players.
As part of the campaign, Bounty created a video ad that showcases gamers spilling drinks on their computer as they play, and following that Bounty products are used to clean the spill. The ad also highlights prominent personalities on the streaming platform, including Joshua Beaver, Anthony Kongphan, as well as Hannah Kennedy. Procter & Gamble also indicated that future content may feature more streaming personalities.
Image Credit: Bounty
Bounty Launched a Twitch Influencer Campaign with a Video Ad
1. Gaming Influencer Marketing - Procter & Gamble demonstrates the effectiveness of reaching gaming-focused consumers through influencer marketing.
2. Product Integration in Gaming Content - Brands can integrate products into gaming content to showcase their unique features and benefits for gamers.
3. Increased Brand Awareness Through Streaming Platforms - Companies can expand their reach and increase brand awareness by partnering with popular streaming platforms such as Twitch.
1. Consumer Goods - Companies in the consumer goods industry can utilize influencer marketing to reach and engage with target markets through gaming content.
2. Gaming - Gaming companies can partner with product brands to create sponsored content that showcases the benefits of their product for gamers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Agencies can utilize streaming platforms to build brand awareness and increase engagement with target audiences through influencer marketing.