Sonic is putting a tasty Southwestern twist on two of its most popular dishes with the debut of the Twisted Texan Cheeseburger and the Footlong Quarter Pound Coney.
If you've got a big appetite, the Twisted Texan Cheeseburger is the perfect choice. This hearty meal starts with a 100% pure beef patty, topped with Sonic’s signature chili, melted American cheese, and crispy onion strings – all served on a toasted bakery bun. For something a little different, there's the Twisted Texan Footlong Quarter Pound Coney, which takes a footlong, quarter-pound coney in a soft bakery hot dog bun and tops it with Sonic’s Signature chili, melty cheddar cheese, and crispy onion string.
Both of Sonic's new menu items are only available from May 3 through May 30.
Sonic's Twisted Texan Cheeseburger is the Perfect Summer Meal
1. Southwestern Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can add dishes with Southwestern flavors to attract customers with a taste for Tex-Mex cuisine.
2. Limited Time Offerings - Fast food brands can increase sales by regularly introducing new and limited-time menu offerings.
3. Burger Toppings - Burger chains can differentiate themselves by experimenting with unique and unconventional toppings.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can experiment with new and unique menu items to keep up with changing consumer preferences.
2. Food Service - Food service providers can work with fast food brands to develop new limited-time menu offerings.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can produce unique and flavorful toppings to be used by fast food chains seeking to differentiate themselves from competitors.