By now I'm sure many of us have a set morning routine that includes a steaming hot beverage and reading up on the latest news and gossip. That's where the Twettle teakettle comes in.
For most of us--and I'm really just referring to the younger generation--the latter exclusively involves Twitter. Reaching out to us techy youngsters, the Twettle teakettle can connect to the Internet allowing us to access our tweets as we boil water.
Designed by Ben Perman with the help of Murat Multu, the Twettle teakettle also houses other functions such as telling us how much water we have boiled among other useful and mundane stats.
The Twettle Teakettle is Made for Techy Know-Alls
1. Connected Appliances - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more kitchen appliances that can connect to the internet and provide useful information.
2. Internet of Things in the Kitchen - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create smart kitchen devices that can access and display online content while performing their primary functions.
3. Social Media Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate social media platforms with everyday products to enhance user experiences and engagement.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate internet connectivity into traditional home appliances to offer new and enhanced features.
2. Household Appliances - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop appliances with built-in functionalities that provide real-time data and statistics.
3. Social Media and Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Merge social media and technology to create innovative products that cater to younger tech-savvy consumers.