While some people get TV show recommendations from friends and family and others rely solely on previous Netflix activity, this bot eavesdrops on your group chats to make suggestions. Unveiled at TechCrunch's Disrupt London 2015 event, MurdochBot uses a combination of your conversations, the IBM sentiment algorithm and Sky TV viewer data to recommend new shows for you to watch.
This technology comes from the Telegram app, which has open and encryptable P2P messaging, so you can add a bot to group chats. One such bot is MurdochBot, which you can add to any conversation. The AI protocol will ask you a few questions about your television preferences before doing its thing and offering TV show recommendations.
This App Feature Spies on Your Chats to Make TV Show Recommendations
1. Television Recommendation Bots - Apps that eavesdrop on group chats to make television show suggestions based on conversation content and viewer data.
2. AI Personalization for Entertainment - Customized and personalized entertainment experiences through AI automation and sentiment analysis.
3. Social Media Influenced Entertainment Choices - Social media and messaging apps play an influential role in personalized entertainment choices through machine learning algorithms.
1. Entertainment Industry - Entertainment providers can leverage AI and social listening algorithms to offer personalized and customized shows to viewers.
2. Tech Industry - Tech companies can incorporate AI powered chatbots and sentiment analysis understandings into their existing messaging platforms.
3. Social Media Industry - Social media companies can incorporate entertainment recommendation bots into their messaging platforms for users to enhance overall user experience.