When Israeli animator and illustrator Leigh Lahav needed to come up with a birthday present for her husband Oren Mendezitsky, she needed to look no further than the most popular TV show intros on the tube.
Lahav reanimated and recreated a handful of TV show intros, all themed to her husband and his family. The intro parodies of Mad Men, Lost, Frasier, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, 30 Rock, and 2 Broke Girls are all skewered in the clever TV Show intro parodies. I almost feel like I know the guy just based on this video.
Lahav didn’t pull off the video entirely by herself, but she did do a a lot of the graphical design, camera work and editing by herself.
The Best Wife Ever Recreates TV Show Intros Themed to Husband’s Bi
1. Birthday Parody Videos Online - The trend of creating personalized birthday parody videos for loved ones and sharing them online is increasing, creating potential for video editing software and online platforms.
2. Animated Gifts - Animated videos and illustrations are becoming more popular as personalized and creative gifts, presenting opportunities for animators and artists.
3. TV Show Parody Culture - The culture of creating parody videos of popular TV shows for personal events like birthdays is on the rise, creating opportunities for content creators and social media platforms.
1. Video Editing Software - The rise of personalized parody videos presents a potential for video editing software companies to cater to the increasing demand for creative video content.
2. Animation Studios - The demand for animated personalized gifts and videos increases the potential for growth in the animation industry and the emergence of new animation studios.
3. Social Media Platforms - The trend of sharing and creating personalized videos on social media platforms presents business opportunities for platforms to improve their video creation and sharing features.