Classic men's fashion is rooted in one specific outfit: the tuxedo. During a formal occasion such as weddings or ritzy black-tie events, tuxedos are the go-to item for all fashion-minded men. But how can this classic ensemble affect other areas of fashion? What reverberations do men's formal wear trends have on other aspects of the fashion industry? Find out with Trend Hunter's Tuxedo Trend Report.
A sharp-dressed man catches the eye of everyone in the room, and tuxedos are now made from things like reclaimed tech parts and LEGO pieces, or by social businesses that use materials that don't ever get showcased on runways in New York and Paris. In our report, there are over 200 samples of research and 27 PRO Trends that will keep you updated on everything from cufflinks and bow ties to alternative wedding attire.
Unparalleled Insight into Formal Men's Fashion
1. Sustainable Tuxedos - Opportunity to disrupt the formal men's fashion industry by creating tuxedos from sustainable materials such as reclaimed tech parts and LEGO pieces.
2. Alternative Wedding Attire - Disruptive innovation opportunity to explore non-traditional wedding attire options in the men's fashion industry, challenging the dominance of tuxedos.
3. Tech-infused Formal Wear - Opportunity to incorporate technology into formal men's fashion, integrating smart features and wearable tech accessories into tuxedos.
1. Sustainable Materials Industry - Rise of sustainable tuxedos presents an opportunity for the sustainable materials industry to provide innovative and eco-friendly fabric options.
2. Wedding Fashion Industry - Alternative wedding attire trend opens up new possibilities for designers and retailers in the wedding fashion industry to offer unique and diverse options.
3. Wearable Technology Industry - Integration of technology in formal wear creates opportunities for the wearable technology industry to develop innovative smart features and accessories for tuxedos.